The amazing and resilient Lord David Prosser http://barsetshirediaries.wordpress.com , published author and retired government employee of Wales nominated my for the super sweet blogger. I think I am not really super sweet, but thank you so much David for remembering me! I am so happy to have found you, and if I ever get back to the British Isles, I am definitely going to visit! We can drink coffee at your café and visit Lady Ju’s grave and I can hold that anticipated grand baby!
I am supposed to answer these questions: I love answering questions. I am such a goob.
1. Cookies or Cake? I can’t say both? I nominate one of each, because they are both fantastic! Hershey’s Perfectly Chocolate Chocolate Cake with Hershey’s chocolate frosting is the best for cakes. At least it was when I could taste well.
My favorite cookie is Desperation Cookies. Basically you put in whatever you have in your pantry for nuts and chips (walnuts, pecans, chocolate, mint, butterscotch etc) and mix it in the base recipe. Every cookie is different and every bite is a surprise.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Dark dark chocolate. Like 83% with little sugar. I can taste super dark chocolate. Plus I get the benefits of all those flavonoids!
3. Favourite Sweet Treat? Crème Brule infused with port wine. A restaurant at the Kansas City Plaza called Classic Cup makes this. My sister-in-law makes the second best, and I have tried Crème Brule all over the world.
4. When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? At night. Worst time to eat sweets. My bootie contests to that statement.
5. Sweet Nick Name? My daughter says “Moo”. I have never had a nickname that isn’t slightly insulting. I shall be posting them this summer!
Nominations: Ok, I love everyone but no one in my follow queue ever does this, so I am skipping this part. If you want to be nominated, and participate, send me a comment. There, satisfied that part.